• Presentation of the six top presentations from the 64th National SEHH Congress and the 38th National SETH Congress.
• The Plenary Session will be held on Saturday, 8 October in the Auditorium, from 5:10 – 6:40 p.m.
Oral presentations will be given on all three days of the congress.
• All posters will be displayed starting on the first day of the congress, 6 October, on the ground and basement floors (level 0 and -1)
• Posters must be collected on Saturday, 8 October after 6:00 p.m. The Technical Secretary will not be held responsible for posters that have not been collected.
Delivery of Presentations
• Presentations will be delivered in the Lecture Room.
• Symposiums: Speakers must submit their presentations at least two hours before the beginning of the session.
• Oral presentations: Speakers must submit their slide presentations the day before the session.
Continuing Education Credits
• Accreditation for the entire congress has been requested from the Consell Català de Formació Mèdica Continuada de les Professions Sanitàries (Catalonian Council for Continuing Medical Education for Healthcare Professionals).
• Accreditation has been requested from the European Hematology Association (EHA).
• Continuing education credits. If you wish to receive a certificate with the credits assigned to the activities in which you participate, you must fulfil the following two requirements:
– Attend 100% of the scientific sessions
– Fill in the survey
• Accreditation is not awarded to residents.
Free Registration or Free Membership Fee for Resident Doctors/Interns who give presentations
• SEHH and SETH have decided to award free registration to the Society for new members (or a free annual membership fee for current members) to all resident doctors/interns who are accredited authors of presentations.
• The deadline for submitting the request to the secretary of each organisation is 31 December 2022.
• If this is your case, kindly contact the secretaries of SEHH and SETH to formalise your request as follows: