Submission Guidelines & Requirements LXIV National Congress of the SEHH, XXXVIII National Congress of the SETH and 38th WORLD CONGRESS ISH. Barcelona 2022.
- Communications corresponding to LXIV Congreso Nacional de la SEHH, XXXVIII Congreso Nacional de la SETH and 38th WORLD CONGRESS ISH will be published in digital format on the congress website.
- Communications will be submitted exclusively through the congress website www.sehhseth.es and the SEHH/SETH/ISH Societies. Communications sent by E-MAIL will not be accepted.
- The submission deadline will be at 11:59 p.m. on 1st June 2022.
Guidelines for preparing the communications:
- The maximum length will be 2,700 characters (approximately 400-550 words).
- The abstracts of the communications will be submitted both in Spanish or English (ENCORE FORMAT PROJECTS WILL NOT BE ADMITTED) and in the following order:
- Authors: all the authors of the communication are to be indicated (last/family name(s), initial letter of the name) Example: García Pérez A (last/family name(s), initial letter of the name). There is a maximum number of 20 authors for each communication. Work Centre: This information is mandatory for all authors.
- Title: the title must be in capital letters and it is recommended not to exceed 25 words.
- Abstract: Introduction, methods, results, conclusions.
- In the final line, the grants or sources of financing for the work may be indicated.
- It is mandatory to make the conflict-of-interest statement for the communication to be admitted.
- AUTHORS LINKED TO THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY MAY NOT SUBMIT COMMUNICATIONS.
- Communications published in other congresses about the specialty will not be accepted.
- In the last step of submission of the communications, it is mandatory to upload the communication in a single Word document (. doc /. docx) WITHOUT AUTHORS OR WORK CENTRES with the images, graphs and/or tables, if any (maximum 3).
- E-mail del comunicante: el sistema solo admite un e-mail por autor, es decir, todas las comunicaciones presentadas por el mismo autor deberán utilizar el mismo e-mail. A través de este e-mail, la Secretaría o el Comité Científico y el sistema contactarán con el comunicante. Para enviar una según comunicación se usará la entrada con el usuario y contraseña proporcionado por el sistema a este e-mail.
- Author’s e-mail address: the system only admits one e-mail address per author, that is, all communications submitted by the same author must use the same e-mail address. Through this e-mail address, the Secretariat or the Scientific Committee and the system will contact the author. To send more than one communication, you will use the username and password provided by the system.
- The authors will indicate their preferences regarding the thematic group in which they wish the communication is included (See “thematic areas” at the end of this document) and the preferred form of presentation (oral or poster), also indicating if they propose the communication to be presented in the Plenary Session. In this latter case, they must select “Oral (Plenary Session)” as the type of presentation.
- To submit an abstract, you do not need to be registered. In the event that the abstract is accepted, it will be MANDATORY that at least one of the authors gets registered for the congress in order to present it. If any author is not registered before 16th September, it will be considered withdrawn by the author.
- It is mandatory to make the conflict-of-interest statement for the communication to be evaluated.
SUBMISSION of more than one COMMUNICATION by the same author
- When a communication is submitted, the author will receive a username and a password by e-mail. With these data you can enter your personal panel and submit more than one communication. In addition, all the communications already submitted by the same author will appear there. There is also the possibility of correcting the communications online until the submission deadline on 1st June 2022.
- All communications will be evaluated by the Selection Committee and the resolutions will be sent as soon as possible (end of July, first week of August), indicating, if accepted, for which format it has been selected (either oral, poster or publication only) and, if applicable, the expected date and time of the presentation.
- Communications will be classified for oral or poster presentation based on the preference of the authors, the criteria of the Selection Committee and the availability of space and time.
- The expected date and time for the presentation will be indicated in the acceptance/rejection communication letter sent to the first author. Oral communications will have a maximum time of 8 minutes for presentation and 4 minutes for discussion. The presentation must be delivered in the SPEAKERS room the day before the start of the session.
- The posters will have a maximum size of 120 cm high and 90 cm wide. The date and time of presentation will be indicated in the acceptance/ rejection sent to the first author, in case of being selected to comment. The presentation time limit will be 3 minutes. In all cases, and during the commented poster session time, one of the authors of the communication must be present.
If you have any questions, please contact Susana Martín: firstname.lastname@example.org
Society annual fee award for residents
We inform you that both societies, the SEHH and the SETH, have decided to award free registration to both societies (or the annual fee if already a member), to all the first authors of the communications, who are resident doctors or scholarship holders and can certify it.
The deadline to submit the application to both secretariats ends on 31st December 31 2022.
If this is your case, please contact the secretariats of the SEHH and the SETH to make this request according to the following information: